LOTS of free food!

Hey guys.

In the archiological dig that was clearning out MadLab we’ve found a whole
load of wires. We’re not sure if they’re useful, working or rubbish but
we’re pretty sure you guys will know! Anyone who wants to participate in
the wiremagedon we will pay you in pizza. We’re planning on starting it
tonight (08/04/15)

Ruth

I’m afraid I don’t know anything about how the building is cabled in, so I
couldn’t help identifying which are good and which are bad cables

but I’m wondering if this might be related to the internet being down in
the space? (I’m using phone teathering at the moment)
(if a cable has been yanked somewhere and become disconnected perhaps)
I remember someone mentioning that the internet cable takes a long winding

Are you getting your wires crossed?-----Original Message-----
[...]

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Hackspace Manchester” group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hacman .

She’s asking for general cables to be sorted, the type used to connect one

email to hacman+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hacman.

Ben Dooks, http://www.fluff.org/ben/ bjdooks@googlemail.com