This year OSHCamp will be taking place over the weekend of 16-17th
August and once again hosted at Hebden Bridge Town Hall (HX7 7BY).
Proposals for talks and workshops are invited. There is no theme and
topics may include, for example:
- Open source hardware projects
- Open development practices and principles
- Novel/interesting/fun projects built using open source hardware
- Tools (hardware and software)
- Skills and techniques, e.g. PCB fab, DIY SMT assembly
- Relevant technologies, e.g. SPI/I2C bus programming
- …something else relevant to the community!
For details of previous talks and workshops see:
If you would like to give a talk on the Saturday and/or run a workshop
on the Sunday, drop me a line off-list via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that the deadline for submitting titles and abstracts is
Saturday 14th June (yes, <2 weeks away!) So if you would like
to discuss ideas etc. better to get in touch sooner, rather than