Idiots.

Alan Burlison

yeah, everything has exploded, i had to refresh for 10 minutes before i got
my codeOn 13 January 2011 16:17, Paul Plowman madstunts@hotmail.com wrote:

Oh yeah. I remember how well this went last time

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:13:45 +0000
Subject: [HACMan] Sparkfun Free Day
From: parag0n@ivixor.net
To: hacman@googlegroups.com

Sparkfun’s free day is on right now!

http://www.sparfkun.com/free_day/

I got my $40 code (for having a 4 year old account with them :smiley: )

Groups “HAC:Manchester” group.
hacman+unsubscribe@googlegroups.comhacman%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com
.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hacman?hl=en-GB.

Are these not good people, then?On 13 January 2011 16:18, Alan Burlison alan.burlison@gmail.com wrote:

On 13/01/2011 16:17, Paul Plowman wrote:

Oh yeah. I remember how well this went last time

Yep, the site is down already.

Idiots.

Alan Burlison

"HAC:Manchester" group.
hacman+unsubscribe@googlegroups.comhacman%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com
.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hacman?hl=en-GB.

Oh yeah. Their free day is a brilliant and generous idea. It’s just implemented in such a cack-handed way! Like trying to get onto a website which is undergoing a self-inflicted DDoS attack!

They use it to load test their servers and get the word out. apparently the

From: biot023@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:22:39 +0000
Subject: Re: [HACMan] Sparkfun Free Day
To: hacman@googlegroups.com

On 13 January 2011 16:18, Alan Burlison wrote:
On 13/01/2011 16:17, Paul Plowman wrote:

Oh yeah. I remember how well this went last time

Yep, the site is down already.

Idiots.

Alan Burlison

Groups “HAC:Manchester” group.