From: Ruzzz ruzzz@eliteactiongames.com
Date: 2009/8/4
Subject: [Southackton] Technobots
To: SoutHACKton southackton@googlegroups.com

As we are a club(ish), is it worth while registering with technobots
as a club? This would mean we get a discount with them.
http://www.technobots.co.uk/acatalog/Club_Discounts.html

Sounds like a good idea to me, doesnt look like it actually costs us
anything to register. Can anyone think of a reason not to?

BobOn Tue, 2009-08-04 at 11:21 +0100, Jon Spriggs wrote:

I’d ask the same question for us in Stockport and for Liverpool? The
Southackton guys are swearing by technobots for robot parts, and as we
all love giant robots…?

Jon “The Nice Guy” Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified

As we are a club(ish), is it worth while registering with technobots
as a club? This would mean we get a discount with them.
http://www.technobots.co.uk/acatalog/Club_Discounts.html

Groups “Stockport Hackspace” group.
To post to this group, send email to
stockporthackspace@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to stockporthackspace
+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/stockporthackspace?hl=en-GB