Our regular Wednesday evening meetings in the month of December will
be on the evenings of:
- Wednesday 1st December, 7pm - 11pm
- Wednesday 8th December, 7pm - 11pm
- Wednesday 15th December, 7pm - 11pm
- Wednesday 22nd December, 7pm - 11pm
there will be NO MEETING on the 29th of December due to the Xmas Holidays.
The day-long Hack Session will take place on
- Sunday 19th December, 11am - 6pm
I have bought some more high power LEDS and I have got the LED PCB working.
Its actually really bright. I was suffering with a few ID10T errors with
construction. Two LEDS were in the wrong way around. I had killed the
transistor somehow and it needs at least ten volts to fire. Trying to drive
it from the arduino supply wasn’t going to cut it! Note to self…check
calculations and circuit and stop rushing things!
Hopefully see you all tomorrow night.