I am pleased to announce that we have a day at OBH on Saturday October
- Free run of downstairs (the main area, the classroom and the board
- 50 person capacity
- 9am to 5pm
I want to open this event up to prospective members and other
enthusiasts, not just people who read this mailing list.
A few ideas I have:
- 2 hours in the morning for lighting talks on robotics/arduino,
programming, other hackery topics
- a designated Corner Of Junk where people can bring in old toys,
computers etc. and take 'em to pieces
- all-day freeform arduino workshop in the classroom
- invite the local media along to get some promotion
What do you think we should get up to?